Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

Dire Avengers with Exarch

Here's the second half of my Dire Avenger squad, which includes the Exarch with power weapon and shimmershield. Here are the normal aspect warriors.




And here's the Exarch. I have to say that the power weapon and shimmershield armament makes the best looking Exarch, regardless of his abilities on the table.


I know Exarchs aren't the most efficient choices for Eldar, but I think the Eldar codex is strong enough (at least at the level that I play at), that I can take some less efficient choices and still have a good game. Plus, I built my squads with Exarchs and they look awesome.

1 comment:

  1. That is some amazingly clean highlighting on the Exarch. Wow! I absolutely love the scheme here. Looks so great with that clean paintjob!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...