Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Executioners Sergeants and Heavy Bolter


This batch of Executioners is all about adding Dakka! to my Tactical squads. With a third squad, I needed a third heavy bolter. They've been working out well for me. In addition, I keep having extra points left when designing my army lists and I decided that storm bolters for my Sergeants would be a good way to fill in the points. When I combat squad, the storm bolter wielding Sergeant can go in the squad with the heavy bolter, giving me more firepower at range.






That finishes off my army for the Imperiad GT (I would like to add a Stormtalon, but I'm not sure I'll have time). However, I promised a bunch of painted ruins to the TO, and I am way behind on that. Expect some more painted terrain soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...