Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thunderfire Cannon and Techmarine



Here's my latest Thunderfire Cannon, made from the HITECH Hellfire Cannon (reviewed here). It didn't have any good places for freehand, so I just went with my standard Executioner paint scheme to link it in with the rest of my army.




And here's the old school Techmarine with his uber-power fist.


This is getting me close to my planned army for the Imperiad GT. I still need a mounted Chaplain, another Tactical squad, and a new Stormtalon. Since I only have the materials for the mounted Chaplain currently, he'll be my next project.

1 comment:

  1. Paint job came out great. The techmarine and his reds look particularly good. I also like the weathering and the tread work on the thunderfire. Great job taking this to completion, as it shows everyone how good this kit can look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...