Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Van Saar Gang and Emplaced Weapons



It seems like the last few batches of models I've been painting have been squads that I desperately needed for a tournament. Now that that's over, I looked through my models for something more fun to paint to give me a change of pace. I found a Van Saar gang that Dardreg Gargant gave me for Christmas last year, which was exactly what I was looking for. Above, you can see the leader and heavy. Here they are from behind.



Here are the gangers.



And the Juves. I love how terrified they look.



While I was working on that, I finished off the quadgun (Thanks Dale!) and icarus lascannon for my aegis defense line.



Next up will be a squad I'm very excited about. I've had them for a while and never painted them because they're not great on the table, but the models are awesome. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Ogryns! Ratlings! Hehe. Or do You mean... From the SM Codex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are from the Space Marine Codex, and they're non-standard models. The first half of the squad is almost done, so they should be posted next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Van Saars, nice to see these old models poping up on blogs now and then.

    you have done a great job on the big cannon thingy too...

    steve

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...