Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Commission: Ultramarines Devastators



I've been away from my painting desk for about a month and a half due to traveling and moving, but my painting desk is set up now and it's back to work. For my first project, I grabbed three more Ultramarines Devastators and painted them up.












Next up will be three more missile launcher and that will be the end of the heavy weapons. After that, I plan on painting up a small Assault squad.

It's good to be back!

2 comments:

  1. Just a side note....when the army is complete, I plan on entering painting competitions at tournaments and any prize money will go directly to you. Exceptional work good sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very kind of you, Will. I'll keep cranking them out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...