Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

A New Year

As you hopefully noticed, I haven't been posting for a few weeks. This was due to family visits for Christmas and New Years. After a few weeks away from my painting desk and gaming table, I'm ready to get back into the game.

As it's a new year, it's traditional to come up with some goals. I don't usually go for New Year's resolutions but it seems like a good idea for my wargaming.

Resolutions:

 1) Finish the Ultramarines commission. This is my top priority. The army's about halfway done, and I want to finish the rest of it and return it to the client in a reasonable period of time.



2) Expand the Executioners. I don't have much I want to add to them, but I want to expand the heavy weapon selections for the Tactical squads and add a Storm Talon. I'll add another Tactical squad if the rumored new plastics are ever released.

3) Complete the Imperial Guard detachment for my Blood Angels. I own a good chunk of these guys already; I just need to get to painting them. Also, I need to find a good model for a Griffin Mortar. Let me know if you know of any good options.

4) Finally, I want to paint the models I've got sitting around, and get rid of those that I don't want to paint. I've got a fair amount of spare 40K and fantasy models that are still grey plastic, as well as a small Warmachine army that I'd like to finally get on the table.


As for the blog, I'll have my normal coverage of painting and battle reports. In addition, I'll be writing a more in-depth Tactica for Codex: Space Marines along the lines of my Blood Angels Tactica. Since the Executioners will be my main army for a while, I want to examine their tactics and fluff more completely.

Anyway, that's my plan. Look for real content to be returning to the blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...