Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Executioners Terminator Squad Cormac


Here's my latest addition to the Executioners, and an integral part of the 1,850 point list I'm planning. They really demonstrate the brutal, moody look I've been going with for my Executioners, and I think they're my favorite squad yet.








Here are some individual shots. Probably more than anyone actually wants to see, but I like the squad so I'm putting them up anyway.





Apparently, I made this guy because Chaos Terminators aren't sinister enough.

  



That's them. Let me know what you think. I'm working on my counts as Lysander next, who will be my representation of Conan.

2 comments:

  1. Those really look great! They are definitely very menacing. Good stuff, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, some really cool paintjobs on very flavour-full models. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...