Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Commission: Ultramarines Tacticals






Here's the latest batch of Ultramarines Tactical Marines. These are the first models that I've assembled personally, which makes a difference because I prefer to paint the bolters separately from the rest of the model so I can get to the details on the chest.






One thing I've noticed is that I'm becoming more comfortable with painting the freehand on these guys (so far, this is limited to the U's and script on the armor).

Along with these guys are two special weapons troopers, which were already assembled.




And this guy, a sergeant made from the Dark Angels Veteran kit. I wanted to make sure that he looked like an Ultramarine rather than a Dark Angel with the wrong color armor, so I spent some time scraping off any DA iconography.








There they are. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. That is one bad ass sergeant. Excellent work CI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Will. I remembered you said that you would like more white on them, so I figured you'd appreciate white robes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...