Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Mephiston

I picked up a metal model of Mephiston before he was re-released in Finecast, and I've been painting him on the side while I work on the Ultramarines. Maybe it's because I've been painting so much blue lately or maybe it's because he's such a unique miniature, but I'm really in love with the way he came out.












I'm not sure when he'll be hitting the table, but I'm looking forward to using him as a wrecking ball. The portion of my Blood Angels that deploys on the table really needs the added killing power.

4 comments:

  1. Very nicely done! Love teh reds, they really turned out great.

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added you to my blogroll at onlybloodangels.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Brent! I've added you as well. Always happy to see another Blood Angel blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an excellent job on him! That is a fantastic display piece.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...