Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Commission: Grand Master Mordrak

I've been painting a fair number of Grey Knights for a client, and the goal with them was to match his current army scheme. This is fairly standard table-top quality, as evidenced by this Terminator that I painted.







However, the current batch of models that I'm painting for him includes Grand Master Mordrak, and I was asked to really go to town on him as a centerpiece model. He took a bit longer than anticipated, but I'm really proud of how he came out.





I put a lot of time into layering the armor, and I think this model has the best metallics I've done so far. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work. I hope you charged extra for the GM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...