Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More Sanguinary Guard

Since I only built two Sanguinary Priests from a box of Sanguinary Guard I bought, I had some extra lying around. I decided to build them to give me some more options when fielding my squad, namely to use less infernus pistols and to take a power fist. Here they are:



I'm particularly happy with the second model. I've always hated the pose on the model with the two-handed sword. It just doesn't make any sense. However, it is a really cool sword. I was able to use two of the swords to build one complete sword (the blade and half the crossguard from one, and the other half of the crossguard from the second). I then placed the sword on the shaft from the two-handed axe. It looks pretty good to me, though the grip on the sword is really long. At least I finally got to use the sword without feeling bad about the stupid pose it comes in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...