Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Commission: Culexus Assassin

Here's the last model of my first commission, a Culexus assassin. This guy was a lot of fun to paint, as he was an exercise in painting a primarily black model and still keeping it visually interesting. I think he came out very well.









My next commission (from the same client) is Mordrak and 4 Ghost Knights, along with 2 Crusader models. I'm still thinking about the best way to represent Ghost Knights, so let me know if you've got any ideas or have seen any cool models I could use for inspiration.

I've also just started discussion about an 1,850 point Ultramarines army commission. This would be a huge commission for me, but between my Librarians and Dire Avengers, I've got a decent amount of experience painting blue armor. I think it will be a great experience.

Finally, I added a new page to the blog detailing my pricing scheme for commissions. You can find it at the link at the top of the blog or here. If you've got models you need painted, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...