Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Varghulf



I've been trying to get my 1,250 Vampire Counts list ready for the tournament at the end of the month. All of the infantry and characters are painted, and the only model I needed painted for the current list is the Varghulf. I went to work on him, and here he is. Now I really need to practice with the list some more.







There he is. He'll be providing much of my hitting power, at least in this list. Let me know what you think. While I don't really have to, I want to paint the new Necromancer to use as my Master Necromancer. All my models are really old.

1 comment:

  1. I like it! The model is nice and dark, but crisp and suitably scary looking. I also LOVE varghulfs, so I might be a bit biased. In any case, looks great!

    I also understand the 'really old' syndrome. I painted a Librarian for my BA and was reminded just what 10 years can do for models. But that's okay, a great paint job makes it awesome anyway! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...