Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Land Speeder Osric's Mirth


My latest Executioners model is my Land Speeder, named Osric's Mirth. The cackling skull on the front belonged to Osric. The model painted up pretty quick and easy, and I think the gold accents fit in better here than they do on my Predators. The Speeder is magnetized so that I can use any of the weapons that it comes with. This was way more of a pain to do than the Predators, but I finally figured it out. I also tried out a different weathering scheme, using streaks of black pigment to make the Speeder look like it's picking up grit and dust as it flies along.


Anyway, here it is.











Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I really like how that turned out - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Sweet! Love the paint scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Love the wee backstory on it's name too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...