Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Badab Wars Podcasts


I've noticed a bit of a funny convergence lately, with several podcasts that I listen to covering aspects of the Badab War. Given that's one of my main topics, I figured my readers might be interested in listening to them.

First off, Deep Strike Radio has a two part episode covering the fluff and timeline of the Badab War. If you want to hear about the progress of the war overall, and not so much about the inidividual chapters which I cover here, check out episodes #38 and 39.

Second, the Imperial Vox Cast has a more competitive minded look at the characters available in Imperial Armour 9 and 10, similar to what I've done previously. We're generally on the same wavelength, but they've got an interesting take on the characters.

I also wanted to mention that the usefulness of many of the Badab characters has changed greatly with 6th Edition. I'll be putting up an updated discussion of the effects of 6th on all of the characters that I've previously covered soon.

2 comments:

  1. Don't know if you mentioned it before, but the Independent Characters have previously done overviews of the Badab books (episodes 16 and 21) as well as episodes on many of the other FW books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point! I don't think I've ever mentioned them on the blog, but they originally got me interested in the Badab War and the Executioners.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...