Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Assault Squad Sergius



I showed off a bit of this squad two weeks ago, when I posted 4 refurbished marines. Here are the other 6 marines, all fresh of the painting table and made from a combination of the Assault squad and Death Company boxes.















And what would my squads be without a magnetized Sergeant, in this case Sgt. Sergius.



 Here's the entire squad.









They came out pretty well, and I'm happy to have a fourth Assault squad available. Painting this squad once more reminded me how detailed the Death Company miniatures are. These guys took a lot longer to paint than the generic models (particularly the Executioners). I just kept finding more blood drop gems to paint.

I haven't decided what to paint yet, just that it won't be Blood Angels. The only unpainted Executioner I have is a Predator, but I have tons of Eldar and Vampire Counts that might make a good break from painting marines.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...