Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

General Update

Hi All,

First off, I want to welcome all the new followers and thank Chris from Sippin' on Paint Water for plugging my blog recently. There has been quite a jump in followers  since he posted it Wednesday morning.

Nothing in the way of hobby progress or gaming this week. Rather than painting or playing, I've been presenting and defending my doctoral dissertation. All has gone well, and I've officially been awarded a Ph.D. in Behavioral Ecology!

Myself and my lab at my final seminar. I decided to wear Blood Angels colors for luck.
There's still a lot of work to do, but I am hoping that I'll be able to spend a bit more time on my hobby than I have in the last few months. Expect normal articles to resume next week and some Executioner tanks to appear in the near future.

Maybe I should promote myself to Epistolary Ignatius...

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations sir, looking forward to some Executioner tanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, sir! Does that mean we get to call you "Doc"? : )

    Seriously though, congratulations... It was hard work, I'm sure, but it's definitely worth it.

    Planning to celebrate at the SFG tourney Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may certainly call me Doc if you want.

    My plan was to celebrate at the tourney, especially since the final copy of my dissertation is due the day before. However, the class I'm teaching moved its field trip to this Saturday so it doesn't look like I can make it. I'm pretty bummed about it since I was looking forward to bringing the Blood Angels to the table after months of working, but real life has to take priority.

    I'll try to make it to some Tuesday gaming nights in the next couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...