Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Land Raider Crusader Ark of Rage

I just finished painting up a Crusader, dubbed the Ark of Rage. I don't know if it's just me, but painting Blood Angel tanks always seems to take me forever. I used to think it was all tanks, but my Executioner Rhinos went pretty quickly. This one includes the Forgeworld doors and some of the decorations from the Baal Predator kit, so it had a ton of detail to paint as well. I think it came out well, though the red areas aren't as even as I usually like them. I'm looking forward to using it on the table, as well as being able to move on to painting more Executioners.










As always, comments, questions, and criticisms are very welcome. In particular, I'd be happy to hear any suggestions on how you paint tanks or keep yourself motivated when working on them.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I must now paint mine, in Executioner colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...