Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Rhinos with Insignia

I'm continuing my assembly of models, so not too much interesting to show at the moment. I've assembled 15 Sternguard so far, and I'm working on magnetizing two Baal Predators and a Predator for the Executioners. I'm also assembling a Land Raider Crusader for the Blood Angels.

I'm trying to get everything assembled so that I can prime it before the weather gets too cold. This is my yearly ritual to ensure that I have enough to paint over the winter.

Anyway, I got bored of gluing magnets to my fingers and decided to paint the Executioners chapter insignia on my Rhinos. I based the placement on one of the illustrations in Imperial Armour 10.




 


They're not perfect, but I'm relatively happy with how they came out. It's a bit different painting it on a larger flat surface, so it took a bit of practice.

1 comment:

  1. Great looking chapter badges, and now you have chainsaw bayonets too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...