Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Spacecurves Battle Report

I imagine most people read BOLS regularly and so have already seen this, but there's an article there that's very interesting to those of us still playing standard Marines.

Ben Mohlie is the captain of the American ETC as well as a high level tournament player that still uses Codex Marines and still wins with them. I try to read all of his articles to pick up tips and tricks, and they're always interesting and useful.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2011/09/40k-spacecurves-battle-report-etc-match.html

Here we have a battle report against Space Wolves against the captain of the Danish ETC team. I still find Space Wolves to be a really tough match up with my Blood Angels, and I imagine it will stay the same once I start seriously playing my Executioners.  If you haven't read it yet, I really suggest it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...