Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

High Exemplar Kreoss


I normally keep a character model on my painting table while I'm working on squads. Whenever I get bored of assembly line painting, I can spend a while working on them. While I'm painting my Executioners, I have even more time as I wait for washes to dry. Using this strategy, I finished my first Warcaster, High Reclaimer Kreoss.




Once again, I tried to minimize the gold (even on a Warcaster). I'm happy with his paintjob, though the robes aren't my best work. I've done a fair amount of robes before between my Eldar and a squad of robed Vanguard Veterans, but the robes on this models are sculpted differently. They seem to have more folds that are smaller and not quite as deep. My layering technique didn't work as smoothly here.

1 comment:

  1. This guy looks like he's ready to protectorate your Menoths.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...