Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Birthday Post







Yesterday was my 28th birthday. Honestly, not much happened but I did discover that my girlfriend has actually been paying attention while I've been working on the Executioners and staring endlessly at the Forgeworld site. When I got home from work, she generously gave me the following:


That's the Imperial Armor Volume 9 and 10, along with a set of Mark 2, 3, and 4 Marines and a set of Mark 2 and 5 Assault Marines, along with an assortment of weapons for them. My plan is to make the standard marines into Sternguard for the Executioners while the Assault Marines will form a new Assault squad for the Blood Angels.

I can't wait to get started on these guys. I'm working on a squad of sniper Scouts right now, but these will be a priority as soon as I finish them. I've got to plan some Executioners lists that use Sternguard now...

3 comments:

  1. Lucky boy! Have fun with those kits. And a HAPPY birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday old man, I'm so jealous, all I got for my birthday was drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I hope to have some of those kits ready to show off soon. I'm also looking forward to sitting down and reading the books, but I'm tied up by Dance with Dragons at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...