Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Real Life Post



This blog is dedicated to my gaming, but I wanted to have a post dedicated to an exciting event in my real life. I'm a graduate student, and my adviser and I just published a study on learning behavior in lizards. I guess it has a lot of general interest, because it got a LOT of media coverage this morning. Like, and absolutely unforeseen amount of coverage.

The Economist

Science News

New Scientist

Science

BBC

National Geographic

Cosmos Magazine

EurekAlert

Mirror

UK Daily Mail

BioScholar

The Epoch Times

Those are all the stories I could find this morning, but I'm told there are more that are just not published yet, including the NY Times and The Economist. I never really expected any media buzz generated on any of my research, so this is pretty exciting for me.

Okay, enough real life. Next post will go back to 40K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...