Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

So What Next?

I've reached the end of my planned articles about Blood Angels army lists and tactics. I will of course keep writing about them, but articles will have to wait until I get further inspiration. If you have any topics you'd like me to write about, please let me know in the comments or by email.

In the mean time, I'm just starting on two projects. First, I'm starting to play Warmachine, building a Protectorate of Menoth army. Right now, I'm just learning about the game and the army. So far, I've acquired a High Exemplar Kreoss, a Revenger, and a Vigilant. Kreoss and the Revenger seem really useful, but I'm not sure about the Vigilant. I'm looking forward to starting painting them.


The second project is a new 40K army. I really like playing my Blood Angels, but they play very differently from the way I've been used to for two editions. Up until the current codex, Blood Angels were essentially standard marines with faster but unreliable transports. While I love being able to field an all jump infantry army, I miss using Rhinos and Tactical squads. This combined with the release of the Imperial Armor: Badab War book to inspire me to make an Executioners army. So far, I've made two test marines and converted their special character, Chaplain Thulsa Kane. They will be my next painting project.

2 comments:

  1. Where is his head from? That looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The head is from the standard Chaos Marine box, specifically this one:

    http://www.thewarstore.com/product31871.html

    I just shaved off the arrow. You can see the completed model here:

    http://fourthcompanylibrarium.blogspot.com/2011/07/high-chaplain-thulsa-kane.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...