Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

My 1,850 Point List

With the completion of my Sanguinary Priests, my 1,850 point all jump pack list is completed. I've been working toward this since the release of the latest codex.

Reclusiarch w/ jump pack

2 x Sanguinary Priests w/ jump packs and power weapons

10 Assault Marines w/ power fist, 2 meltaguns

10 Assault Marines w/ power fist, 2 meltaguns

5 Assault Marines w/ power fist, infernus pistol, meltagun

5 Assault Terminators, all w/ thunder hammer and storm shields

5 Vanguard Veterans w/ jump packs, thunder hammer, 2 lightning claws

5 Vanguard Veterans w/ jump packs, thunder hammer, 2 lightning claws

5 Sanguinary Guard w/ 2 infernus pistols, Chapter Banner

I've played this list a few times so far, before I finished painting it. It works well with lots of anti-infantry assault, anti-tank from the meltaguns, and enough Feel No Pain marines to survive against a lot of firepower. Of course, the Assault Terminators still provide a great anchor for the rest of the force to operate around.

I have some other plans for 1,850 lists, which I'll discuss more once I finish painting them and start playing them. One thing that I've been missing with this list is some long-range firepower, which I'll be adding soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...