Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Introduction


Welcome to the Fourth Company Librarium. I just wanted to introduce myself and give everyone an idea what this blog is about. I've been playing Blood Angels since 1998, and I've collected almost the entire Fourth Company in that time, as well as half of the First Company. I also have a Eldar army, though it is currently on hold.

This blog will cover how to design and use a Blood Angels army, with particularly emphasis on primarily jump pack forces. This will start out with unit reviews, but I will enthusiastically answer any questions on tactics or army design. I'm not a tournament player, but I play a fair amount against some very intelligent opponents.

I'll also cover modeling, painting, and background for Blood Angels and their successors.

Anyway, that's my intro. For anyone that finds my blog this early, I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...